$65 School & Sports Exams!
Excel Urgent Care provides comprehensive physical exams for children, adults, seniors and employment. Whatever your needs are, we are here to meet them. Any and all documentation needed for your physical is provided to you, or your employer. We take pride in performing complete physicals with care and compassion for each of our patients.
- Camp Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Pre-College Physicals
- Back-to-School Physicals
- Adult Wellness Physicals
- Child Wellness Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Pre and Post employment offering
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- DMV Physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Pre-placement Occupational Physicals
School, Sports and Camp Physicals for Children:
• Review your child’s medical history
• Complete forms needed for sports or school participation
Conduct a physical examination that includes, but is not limited to:
• Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
• Check your child’s heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
• Evaluate your child’s vision, joints, muscles and spine
Please bring your child’s immunization records, a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, and their most recent physical exam paperwork
We promptly and accurately provide any supplies and/or documentation that may be needed with your physical.
*Please note that you may be charged as a self-pay patient depending on your insurance plan for wellness physicals and other physicals. Please check with your insurance carrier in advanced to be sure these services are covered.