• Check for DOT restrictions
• Driver Health History physical form completion.
• DOT Physical Exam performed by a qualified medical examiner.
• Completion of DOT physical forms and discussion of any health hazards found.
• Drug BAT Testing performed by Certified and trained urine collection specialist.
What to bring with you for your examination:
Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
Last MER Card
Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
To speed up your visit please, fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam